Copy and paste the HTML you see below to embed this video on your own website.
America's Role in Asia
Every four years, America's Role in Asia brings together a distinguished group of Asian and American policy experts, current and former diplomats, and scholars to develop recommendations for US policy toward Asia. These discussions culminate in a published volume, America's Role in Asia: Asian and American Views, written by the participants. The goal is to provide policymakers with concrete recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities in Asia.
- 1) ASEAN Summit Promises First-Ever Full U.S. Engagement
- Obama Attends APEC Forum on Inaugural Trip to Asia
- Emerging Leaders Exchange Program Broadens U.S.-Southeast Asia Understanding
- Analyzing America’s Role in China, Indonesia and Singapore
- The New Administration’s Challenge of Engaging Southeast Asia
- America's Role in Asia
- Regional Cooperation